You waited for months for your favorite author's book to come out. You read it, and thought it was awesome! Now what do you do with it? Do you put it on a bookshelf to collect dust? Or do you want others to be able to enjoy it as much as you did? Considering that for every tree that is cut down, only 24 books are made, you might want to share it instead.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Lend it to a friend who has the same taste in books as you do.
2. Donate the book to a local library.
3. Bring it to a Salvation Army or Goodwill.
4. Have a book swapping party with some friends.
5. Bring it to a local hospital for the patients to read while they are recovering.
6. Sell it on internet sites such as eBay or Amazon.
If none of these options appeal to you, you can always recycle it!